Mid - Senior Account Manager
Are you able to manage and nurture a team of juniors?
Are you able to construct creative and strategic plans based on client briefs?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills at all levels?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Pioneering Collection of Award-Winning Design Companies on the search for a Mid - Senior Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Account Manager you will act as an important link between the agency and our clients. The role is to understand our clients' goals and then work with the team to deliver effective strategic and creative solutions.
- Building and maintaining client relationships (including Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer level executives)
- Providing best advice at all times as a valued client partner
- Receiving client briefs and subsequently briefing internal, or external, agency teams
- Selecting, briefing and managing third party agency partners and suppliers (media, content and digital agencies, printers, photographers, artist agents)
- Contributing to strategic and creative reviews and the development of solutions
- Preparing and delivering strategic and creative presentations to clients and prospects
- Project and inter-agency management, preparing and overseeing production schedules and budgets to deliver on-time, on-budget
- Assisting creative teams in sourcing key creative assets
- Creative copy writing
- Research and insight generation to inform strategies and creative solutions
- Owning administrative aspect of accounts: status reports, contact reports, running Key Projects meetings
- Client liaison at all stages of a project
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Quality control, ensuring deliverables are of the highest standard
The successful candidate will benefit from plenty of autonomy, hands-on experience and on-the-job mentoring from the senior/leadership team. You will also be supported by a gifted junior team and be responsible for managing them and overseeing their professional development.
We're looking for a self-starter who is analytical and articulate, organised and detail-orientated, focused, confident and ambitious. As we are a small team, they should be that rare blend of both a thinker and a doer, able to liaise with and provide intelligent consultancy to clients alongside managing often-complex projects with multiple moving parts.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Emma Horton today for more information