Multi Skilled Engineer
Do you have experience in the food / packaging mechanical industry?
Do you have keen eye for detail?
Are you able to think on your feet and deal with issues quickly and decisively?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Drinks Producer on the search for a Multi-skilled Engineers. This is a permanent (Shift based) role based in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Small Pack Engineering Manager, you will be a skilled Multi-Skilled Mechanical Engineer with experience in a time pressured production environment.
Above all, the successful candidate must be flexible, motivated, committed and be able to produce results through teamwork
- Resolve faults efficiently with minimal downtime to the Production Department
- Maintain a high-speed bottling line with wet glue and pressure sensitive label application
- Diagnose and fix issues with pneumatic circuits, valves etc.
- Welding of process pipework
- Carry out planned maintenance (PPM's) and plant continuous improvements relating to all process equipment for liquid handling to be completed to the required standards
- Utilise CMMS software package
What we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of Food / Packaging Mechanical industry
- Common knowledge of PLC controlled equipment
- Positive working attitude / ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Organised and diligent in all areas of work, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent / confident communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused when working under pressure
- A sound knowledge of process equipment, pumps, valves etc
- Served a recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a leading drinks producer, with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Competitive Salary + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information