Maintenance Engineer (Crewe)
Are you technically-minded and looking for a new challenge?
Are you highly skilled in continuous improvement techniques?
Can you actively encourage and support the development of others?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an international livestock feed wholesaler, on a pivotal search for a Maintenance Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Cheshire.
The role involves both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery across two facilities. You will work on a range of animal feed processing equipment ensuring maximum up time on the plant.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks on all site machinery
- Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner to minimise down time
- Communicating with all aspects of the production team to ensure all company safety, quality & environmental policies/procedures are always adhered to
- Maintaining 5S standards in all work areas
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of HNC/HND/Apprenticeship qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a maintenance environment
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical energy technology, PLC & Scada
- Experience working with CMMS systems
- Counter-balance FLT licence
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
You must be: Organised, Proactive, Detail-Orientated, Flexible and a Strong Communicator.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.