Wholesale Account Manager
Are you a high-potential Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex customer relationships with major retailers?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people-focussed?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a large ambient food manufacturer, on a search for a Wholesale Account Manager. This is a Full-Time, permanent home-based role.
Reporting to the Wholesale Controller, the Wholesale Account Manager will drive the agenda both internally and externally, delivering volume, margin and profit to the agreed channel targets.
- Strategic management of a portfolio of Wholesale accounts
- Preparation and management of annual business plans, rolling annual plans that deliver and exceed business requirements
- Manage the short/medium and long-term relationships with the account portfolio, to deliver sustainable profit delivery
- New business development plans including identification and successful delivery of NPD opportunities for either brand or retail brand
- Customer relationship management to mid- senior level
- Budget management including all aspects of account expenditure, short and long-term pricing, promotional investment, LTA and ORD management, as well as cost and margin measurement
- Market Intelligence and competitor activity reporting
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- Experience in an Account Management role within food production
- Experience within wholesale is desirable
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with external clients
- Strong commercial acumen
You must be: Results-Driven, Customer-Focused, a Negotiator, Self-Motivated and a Communicator.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact Phil Stead for further information.