Do you have a business mindset and want to be at the core of helping to drive strategic direction?
Can you demonstrate outstanding leadership behaviours?
Are you commercially astute?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading UK alcoholic drinks company, on a search for a talented and ambitious Luxury Controller. This is a Full-Time permanent role based in London, with flexibility to travel within the UK as and when required.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Luxury Controller will play a critical function in in the development of the luxury portfolio and premiumisation of the brands. The successful candidate will maintain and develop business across the luxury sector and will be skilled at developing others.
- Deliver the key commercial KPI's for the channel
- Through your team ensure overall delivery of the P&L and brand objectives
- Create a market-beating, value-adding strategy which ensures the alignment of key objectives and facilitates the creation of long-term, powerful customer partnerships
- Continuously monitor the customer performance to identify opportunities and minimise risks
- Work with category development and customer marketing teams to develop, implement and maintain strategic and bespoke account plans in line with category vision
- Achieve individual brand market share targets
- Leverage support from customers salesforce to ensure best coverage of our brands within key city customers and out of town areas
- Accurately record and maintain reporting systems ensuring all relevant data is captured, monitored and utilised
- Report monthly on successes, challenges and competitor activity
What are we looking for?
- Experience of the luxury goods market (preferably within London)
- Experience of a fast-paced sales environment
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Robust financial proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
You must be: Highly-Organised, Commercially Astute, a Leader, Customer-Focused, a Developer and Flexible.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary plus fantastic additional benefits for the right candidate. Contact us today for a confidential discussion.