National Accounts Controller - OOH - MAT Cover
Are you an experienced NAC within the OOH channel?
Are you able to develop and implement a channel strategy?
Can you mentor and develop a team to their maximum potential?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Healthy Snacking Company on the search for a National Accounts Controller - Out of Home. This is a MAT cover contract, with Head office in London.
As the National Accounts Controller, you will work own the Travel, High Street, Foodservice and Convenience channels, coach a brilliant team who manage and support accounts and customers within those channels.
- You will own the UK OOH strategy
- Delivering the Sales and Profit targets for the channel, with full P&L accountability and budget management
- You will manage, inspire and develop your team of 5 National Account Managers
- Responsibility for all channel customers through your team
- You will develop great partnerships with the senior teams in our strategic retailers
- You will deliver a brilliant category driving JBPs (Including: Share of Shelf/Visibility at POS/Distribution across range/retail Pricing/Promotions/Investment Levels)
- Ultimately own the OOH Managed demand forecast, working collaboratively with Supply to ensure availability
- You will feed back insight to the business and deliver performance course-correcting plans
- You will develop a brilliant, accountable team and coach them to over deliver whilst living the company values
- You will work directly with our Category, Customer Marketing and Revenue Growth teams on strategy, implementation plans and how to maximise performance
What we are looking for:
- You have been responsible for major retailers with full P&L responsibility
- You understand OOH, what the levers for growth are and have a clear vision of how we could grow
- A proven track record of delivering results through category-based selling
- You'll love influencing and thinking strategically
- Hopefully available to start this contract in or around May 2020
This is a great opportunity for a National Accounts Controller to join a leading organisation and take on responsibility for a few major channels. There is plenty of room for growth by unlocking wider range and distribution in existing retailers and new customers / channels.
Salary on offer is up to £70K + Benefits.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information