National Account Executive
Are you an emerging account manager looking for progression and development?
Can you self-manage your time and drive new business?
Do you have excellent people skills, entrepreneurial acumen and work ethic?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected producer of own label chilled & branded ready meals, on a search for a National Account Executive. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth the business is now looking to source a National Account Executive to join the commercial team. Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager, you will ensure the smooth running and day-to-day management of the Asda & Aldi accounts, a strong emphasis being placed on utilising epos information. The successful National Account Executive will be office based 3-4 days and 1-2 days per week visiting customers and stores.
- Assist the Senior Commercial Manager on the Asda & Aldi account.
- Sales & promotional forecasting.
- Analysing weekly sales & stock availability to maximise sales.
- Produce engaging and informative presentations.
- Build trust and develop relationships internally & externally.
- Participate in customer facing meetings, presenting information.
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated.
- Commercial acumen/flair for sales (previous sales experience advantageous but not essential).
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Good at building relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Team player, but also able to work on own initiative.
- Strong desire to develop and progress their career
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.