National Account Manager (Chef)
Did you start your career in catering or as a professional chef?
Are you now looking for a career in a commercially driven role?
Are you a dynamic and creative individual?
Are you passionate about the products and services you sell?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading innovator within the food sector, on a strategic search for a National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home based role with HO based in London.
Reporting to the Foodservice Controller, the National Account Manager you will be instrumental in driving the growth of the UK foodservice market through effective business development and current contacts. You will do this by providing exceptional service to our key customers in the UK.
- Generate opportunities and maintain relationships with prospects and current account base
- Understand and keep up to date with developments in the foodservice
- Identify areas for expansion and development
- Create monthly/quarterly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Deliver against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop campaigns to relevant prospects
- Input into sales and marketing collateral
- Maximise networking opportunities, conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and grow a strong network of contacts
What are we looking for?
- Current or previous chef
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role
- A proven track record of selling services in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience of working in the foodservice sector is desirable
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact Phil Stead today for further information.