National Account Manager
Are you a tenacious National Account Manager looking for your next challenge?
Can you self-manage your time and drive new business?
Do you have excellent people skills, business acumen and work ethics?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a premium challenger brand within the cleaning products solutions, on a search for a tenacious National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based role with HO based in the West Yorkshire.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of our UK major mults market through effective business development. You will do this by providing exceptional service to our key customers in the UK. Your industry experience will allow you to continuously look for ways to add value to both the customer and the business in order to ensure the growth of the UK business.
- Manage P&L internally & externally for Asda, Morrisons, Wilkos and Co-Op
- Develop business in current accounts through JBP's, promotions, marketing, growing distribution points and new listings
- Build a competitive and winning promotional plan
- Build relationships across key stakeholders within each business including supply, shopper marketing and buying assistant
- Target listings across other major mults (Waitrose, JS and Tesco)
- Analyse data within each account to maximise sales
- Work in partnership with Marketing team to drive sales in each of your accounts
- Build, grow and hold retailer to account on a Joint Business Plan
- Work closely with Commercial Director on Long Term Business Strategy with ambition to be 'UK's Specialist Cleaning Company'
What are we looking for?
- Major Mults experience - Morrisons, Tesco, JS, Asda, Waitrose, Wilko & Co-Op
- Are tenacious
- Results driven
- Willingness to punch above their weight
- Strong core values
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.