National Account Manager
Do you have experience working with multiple operators at national level?
Do you have experience working in a fast paced FMCG Environment?
Are you charismatic with the ability to influence and sell to new clients?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Producer of Hot Drinks on the search for a National Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in Field based covering the UK.
As the National Account Manager, reporting into the head of sales, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with national multiples customers ensuring our business grows profitably in both volume and value.
- To drive branded and own label sales in designated accounts, increasing listings, visibility, distribution and rate of sale
- Accurately manage and deliver sales forecasts
- Maintain and update annual account plans to deliver corporate objectives within designated accounts
- Hit all KPI's set in line with annual budget
- Ensure we deliver an exceptional service to their customers, and to identify, deal with and respond to any customer issues, queries or complaints in a timely manner
- To communicate developments & opportunities within designated accounts to the team
- Support the wider performance of the Retail division as directed by Head of Sales
- Deliver the annual budgeted target (sales and TCAAM (trading contribution)) for the National Multiples and all other designated accounts
- Agree an annual joint business plan with each designated account ensuring promotional & distribution plans are in place
- Lead the development of customer Own Label and NPD to further develop our business in designated accounts
- Network and drive relationships across all functions for the designated accounts
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities within the National Multiples, working collaboratively across the Retail team to ensure full delivery & activation so as to help achieve wider Retail team goals
- Communicate and liaise with all other departments internally to ensure efficient Forecasting and Supply Chain Management, whilst also ensuring everyone involved is aware of any input needed from them to deliver excellent service within the designated accounts
- Maintain accurate records and deliver timely reporting for all designated accounts
- Complete all returns on time and in full
- Provide regular briefings on account performance with insight and actions
- Support the Head of Sales as directed to support both the National Multiples and wider Retail division objectives
What we are looking for:
- Able to work collaboratively across multiple departments including; Shareholders and Executive Team, Finance, Planning, Buying and Blending, Factory, Sales - OOH & Retail, Marketing, Technical, IT
- Has the ability to propose Promotions / Trading agreements, in accordance with Company Procedures
- At least 2 years of industry sales experience within hot beverages (coffee, tea etc.)
- Multiple customer account background (Grocery/Convenience/Wholesale/International) and distributor relationships
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive sales
- Self-motivated and highly organised with great time management
Salary on offer is up to £50k + benefits.
Please contact Rachael Orrick today for further information