National Account Manager (NAM) - Grocery
Do you want to revolutionise the way Sales are done?
Do you possess the art of negotiation?
Do you thrive from representing a niche premium brand with your fresh ideas?
Are you ambitious and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Niche Premium FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a NAM - Grocery. This is a permanent Home based role covering the UK.
We are looking for experienced Wine, Beer and Spirit sales professionals to be fully accountable for our client's acquisition and development of Grocery retail relationships across multiple buying points and levels.
This is a high-profile role so influencing and collaboration will be key for individuals who have a passion to WIN BIG, exceed targets and act as owners of their business.
What we are looking for:
- You will have strong Grocery sales experience with exceptional commercials
· Proven National Account Manager experienced in opening and developing the Wine, Beer and Spirits category within major retail national accounts
· Understand of EDI dynamics and back office requirements of Supermarkets
· Think outside the "box" and self motivated
· Understand how consumer buying will change after the pandemic
· Knowledge of the UK market and retailers
· Able to present with confidence and have good communication skills with the ability to speak to others within the business, dealing with queries from external parties e.g. customers and buyers
· Ability to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial and dynamic company
· Comfortable analysing data and developing appropriate action plans
- Ability to work autonomously
This is an exciting phase of the company's development that will help build and establish processes and controls that will lead to enhanced scalability. The role will drive the sell-in and, more importantly, sell-through of product and propositions by working with key UK multiples. The ideal candidate will be accountable to implementing and agreeing a commercial strategy with a portfolio of customer accounts on behalf of the business, building relationships and creating the right business conditions for sustained growth in each customer account.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information