National Account Manager (NAM) - Grocery
Are you experienced in the food industry, particularly the grocery channel?
Are you able to develop and implement a channel strategy?
Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Healthy Snacking Company on the search for a National Account Manager - Grocery. This is a permanent role, with Head office based in London.
As the National Account Manager, you will be a central figure in leading their grocery strategy across the UK.
- You will be responsible for delivering the company's Sales and Profit targets for the channel, with full P&L accountability and budget management
- You will build the channel strategy, then develop relationships focusing on Grocery
- Retail Pricing/Promotions/Investment Levels: Share of Shelf/Visibility at POS/Distribution across range
- Owning the channel demand forecast, working collaboratively with Supply to ensure minimal Out of Stocks
- You will feed back channel insight to the business and deliver performance course-correcting plans
What we are looking for:
- You are results orientated, think commercially (you know what a great deal looks like), and value every pound, and be a great salesperson and brand ambassador
- You've have ideally delivered in a fast growing, branded FMGC company for at least 2 years
- Ideally, you have had full P&L responsibility for a grocery account
- You have brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills
- You enjoy being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to wear many hats in a fast-growing business
- Formal negotiation training is a plus (GAP, Sentinel) but not an essential
- Super organised, you'll be establishing and managing a large number of accounts across the UK, so you'll have to be able to multitask
- Have a passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager to join a leading organisation and take on responsibility for a major channel.
Salary on offer is up to £50K + Benefits.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information