National Account Manager (NAM) - Out of Home (OOH)
Are you experienced in the food industry, particularly the convenience channel?
Are you able to develop and implement a channel strategy?
Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Healthy Snacking Company on the search for a National Account Manager - Out of Home. This is a permanent role, with Head Office based in London.
As the National Account Manager, you will work with the wider Out of Home team and be responsible for the Convenience Channel.
- Creating, communicating and executing the Convenience strategy
- Fully responsible for the Convenience channel P&L, with your own shopper budget
- Key customers will include Co-op, Booker RP, NISA and SPAR.
- Working closely with our marketing and first-class data team to unlock incremental opportunities in a high-growth exciting channel!
What we are looking for:
- Ideally, you've worked in a sales and negotiation environment already, with full P&L accountability
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills important when building long-term customer partnerships
- Self-starter, highly motivated by agreeing incremental plans and bringing in new business
- Commercially very astute, can build and interpret P&L models, understand margin mix
- Thinks outside of the box, asks lot of questions and has a natural sense of curiosity to challenge the norm
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager to join a leading organisation and take on responsibility for a major channel.
Salary on offer is up to £50K + Benefits.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information