Do you have a strong background in client relationship management?
Can you identify new opportunities and maximise sales?
Are you a hard-working, focused individual?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a fast-growing global sporting goods brand on a strategic search for a National Sales Manager, to drive growth within their Teamwear business. This is a Full-Time permanent position, field-based with regular travel to London and outer areas.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the National Sales Manager will be accountable for the maximisation and growth of the Teamwear division, working on strategic account relationship management, managing contract negotiations and adding value to organic growth initiatives.
- Procure and develop strategic industry relationships with positive commercial supply arrangements for team wear products.
- Identify potential new business opportunities with key accounts.
- Identify product development opportunities through industry research and networking.
- Assist with the tendering process of new key accounts.
- Negotiate favourable pricing and commercial terms with Customers.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Ensure you are providing and adhering to all deliverables as set out in commercial agreements with the customers.
- Liaise and work with Production and Design Teams for the manufacturing of account orders.
- Provide exceptional customer focus and management.
- Represent the brand at events or training seminars to drive demand.
- Assist the European distribution network with building a custom / teamwear business
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in over achievement of sales budgets and a maximisation of profit.
- Proven ability and the desire to lead a business channel, including goal setting, motivation, teaching technical product knowledge and highly developed negotiation and selling skills. The successful candidate will have a history of inspiring and leading with positive energy.
- Strong technical knowledge of performance sporting apparel or other technical products, with the ability to sell and leverage the performance benefits that the products are renowned for.
- Have a developed understanding of garment manufacturing preferably in team wear, with the ability to identify opportunities and / or limitations, and make quick commercial decisions when engaged with key accounts.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a hunger for sales.
- Demonstrate an ability and success in process / project management.
- Be highly attentive to detail.
- High level communication skills both written and verbal.
- An undisputed team player.
- Will be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Contact us today to find out more.