Are you a passionate NPD professional?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s most innovative children’s brands?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading product portfolio?
MacGregor Black is currently working with one of the UK’s most innovative children’s brands role for a Brand Director.
The role of the NPD Manager is to identify new product & market opportunities that can be developed into business opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with experience in NPD in FMCG, and especially in baby or children products.
This is what is expected of you in this NPD Manager role:
- Understand the business and its USPs to develop unique products that translate the company strategy into a product pipeline
- Central to bringing new products to market from conceptual ideas to launch and meeting agreed launch deadlines for new products
- Be responsible for costing and creating commercially viable new product concepts
- Facilitating customer panels (Design, execute and trials with customers)
- Maintaining relations with suppliers/factories and prototype providers
- Worldwide travel as required for trade shows, supplier/factory visits
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class NPD strategies, with a strong skills set in baby or children’s products.
We are looking for candidates that possess a real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the brand and themselves.
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Leader, a Digital Native, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions & company car.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you