Are you an energetic marketeer with creative flair?
Do you want to work with an innovative drinks company who are growing rapidly?
Do you have a strategic mindset to help develop and grow brands?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a high growth start up in the drinks industry, on a search for an Online Marketeer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Newcastle.
You will work as part of the growth and expansion of a high growth, quirky and premium brand taking the market by storm in the drinks industry. You will help to develop and execute strategies to drive growth in terms of brand building and online sales.
- Conceptualise an end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues (incl. ads and paid social)
- Work closely with marketing teammates to identify areas for growth, on promotional strategies and influencer marketing
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate, social media) and conversion rate optimization
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the brand
- Overseeing all technical components of marketing campaigns
- Analyse, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Running social media and partnership channels as part of the online marketing and communication strategy
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Conduct competitive analyses, market research and analyse competitors' growth strategies
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes digital marketing
What are we looking for?
- 4 years + of online marketing experience, an excellent technical skillset with the ability to demonstrate strong online sales performances
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek
- Have a good understanding of users' behaviours
- Be curious, creative and not scared of pivoting
- Be performance and results-oriented
- Be relentless in pursuit of growth and crazy about scalability
- Previous working experience as a 'Marketing Growth Hacker' (preferably in FMCG)
- Experienced in an end to end execution to improve growth metrics and conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent (technical) abilities with growth hacking tools for email marketing campaigns, CRM, SEO, PPC, A/B testing, marketing purposes and to automate workflows
- Experienced in implementing Google Ads and paid social
- Effective project management abilities in order to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives
- Great customer relations skills and focus on customer experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits and the opportunity to work in a vibrant office culture for the right candidate. This role would suit someone who is passionate about marketing and enjoys interacting with people at all levels.
Contact us today for a further discussion.