Are you able to work in a fast paced commercial environment?
Do you have previous experience within the energy sector?
Can you look at a problem from different angles and come up with the best solution?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Pioneering, Tech Driven Energy Supplier on the search for an Operations Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Newcastle.
As the Operations Analyst you will support data management, client reporting, trade processes and problem resolution. You will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems.
- Deliver all customer monthly operational SLAs
- Monitor all unbilled supply points and ensure timely action taken to prevent ageing
- Proactively identify any operations related issues and track these through to resolution
- Produce and analyse reports to identify areas of improvement
- Provide regular business updates on operations progress to the senior leadership team
- Reviewing and improving all operations related processes
- Train and develop staff to ensure resilience around the operations function
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide adequate resource to system development and testing of new enhancements
- Liaising with 3rd parties to support the billing outputs process
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by management
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with an energy supplier
- Experience in driving activities across teams'
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT literacy, Word and Excel
- Decision making and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business
This is a great opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join a company focussed on customer service. If you can listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs, and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people then we want to hear from you.
Salary on offer is up to £22k + Benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.