Are you Health & Safety Qualified?
Do you have experience leading teams within a packaging / filling department?
Have you previously worked in a fast paced FMCG environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Pharma Business on the search for a Packaging Manager. This is a permanent role based in Teeside.
As the Packaging Manager you will be responsible for managing small groups of staff as well as managing production and making sure production plans and targets are hit.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Complete production plans, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, solving problems and reporting results on shift production
- Staff planning, dealing with uplift in work and down shift in work
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling and analysing production performance records and data
- Provide accurate and timely provision of packaging information
- Conduct disciplinary investigations/meetings in line with company policy
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
What we are looking for:
- Any H&S Qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- High organisational and communication skills are required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Good Knowledge of Stock Management
- Must have excellent knowledge of IT systems including Database Management and Spreadsheets
Salary on offer is up to £40k + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information