Performance Marketing Executive
Are you experienced working with ecommerce and marketing platforms?
Do you have direct experience managing social, PPC, affiliate, SEO and referral channels?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop as a marketeer?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading online drinks provider on a search for a Performance Marketing Executive. This is a permanent role based in London.
Our client is on the lookout for a passionate performance marketing executive to drive agency digital acquisition channels (paid & organic search, paid social, affiliates & referral) to the next level, as well as helping manage the performance marketing channels for B2C business 31DOVER. You will be on point for optimising biddable campaigns in order to achieve targets and deliver the best ROI.
- Support the Senior Ecommerce & Performance Marketing Manager in facilitating overall strategy
- Working closely with Content Marketing to define the marketing plan for each business
- Working closely with 3rd party agencies for key channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Member Get Member)
- Delivering the plan across the marketing channels to hit business KPIs (orders, AOV, CPO)
- Continuously optimising channel performance through a data-led test and learn approach
- Managing the in-house social channel
- Identifying new channel opportunities for customer acquisition
- Executing compelling lead generation campaigns to acquire new customers
- Reporting KPIs to management, enabling strategic and tactical trading decisions to be made
What we are looking for:
- Has 2-4 years experience as a Performance Marketer in a fast-paced ecommerce business
- Has a clear track record of hitting channel targets to drive company growth
- Is performance focused - driven and motivated by surpassing targets
- Is a highly analytical thinker and creative problem solver - extremely comfortable working with data and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis
- Has exceptional planning and time management skills - an ability to set goals and targets for yourself and scope detailed test and learn and delivery plans
- Excellent communication skills - an innate ability to communicate vital trading information
- Has direct experience managing social, PPC, affiliate, SEO and referral channels
- Has experience working with ecommerce platforms e.g. Shopware, Shopify
- Is fluent with key technology e.g. Excel, Google Analytics
- Is fluent with key marketing platforms e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Linkshare, LinkedIn Ads
- Is passionate about Ecommerce
- Commercially aware and ROI focused
For a reliable and driven person, this is a great opportunity join a leading online drinks supplier and further develop your career with lots of progression opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.