PR & Marketing Executive
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for drinks?
Do you have a flair for PR and Marketing?
Are you a wanting to develop your career within a fast growing business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading online drinks provider on a search for a PR & Marketing Executive. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the PR & Marketing Executive you will join our growing marketing team, helping to keep our brands running day to day. You will manage our social media producing organic content, driving engagement whilst adhering to the brands style and tone of voice
- Supporting the Marketing team in their general activities
- Uploading and management of branded product pages - managing flow of products from Buying, using new product forms to draft product copy, chasing buying/producer for product imagery and producing internally if necessary
- Management of social media calendars - managing scheduling platforms and being responsible for upload of all assets and content
- Community Management - engaging with customers / followers in BAU / brand-building communications, using appropriate style and tone of voice, alerting team members or customer services to any issues
- Twitter - taking responsibility for continuing to build a strong social presence on Twitter, producing regular organic content alongside sales-driven scheduled posts, engaging with followers and pertinent accounts using appropriate style and tone of voice
- Press and influencer outreach - sending BAU press releases and information about new and tailored products, making individual contact with targeted press/influencers
- Drafting some BAU press releases - dependent on level of writing skills
- Managing and updating internal press and influencer database
- Handling day to day press and PR requests and sample logistics
- Data/contact collection and management for corporate outreach
What we are looking for:
- Has absolute fluency with scheduling platforms, social media management and CMS
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active can-do attitude
- Able to understand and adapt tone of voice in written communications
- Experience of consumer-facing communications for a lifestyle/F&B brand preferred
- Is reliable, takes ownership for their work and delivers their tasks to completion
- Communicates in a direct, open and honest manner to team members and customers
- Continuously reviews their performance and identifies and implements improvements
- Is willing to work above and beyond to grow the business
- Loves drinks and the drinks world - open to sampling a few martinis
For a reliable and driven person, this is a great opportunity join a leading online drinks supplier and further develop your career with lots of progression opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.