Do you want to work with leading international fashion brands?
Are you experienced in a procurement management role within the creative sector?
Are you a strong negotiator?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Fashion Marketing Agency on the search for an Procurement Manager.
As the Procurement Manager you will ensure that all procurement is carried out in the most efficient manner.
- Understanding the detailed vendor profile across each business area including Corporate
- Establishment of a Preferred Supplier List which must be used across the Company
- Review and revision of internal controls in place regarding new vendors
- Targeting of vendor groupings which present the greatest savings opportunities
- Lead negotiations with key vendor groupings and vendors to establish discount mechanisms and savings
- Fully engage and work closely with Business Managers and Finance to ensure that the maximum vendor spend savings are achieved
- Establish effective system of reporting savings opportunities and achievements to Finance and Senior Management
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience in a Procurement Managerial role in the creative sector
- Proven ability to negotiate supplier discount and rebate agreements
- At least 5 year's professional work experience
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent presentational skills
- Specific work experience within the Production sector (preferred)
- Degree level education (preferred)
Salary on offer is up to £70k + benefits.
Please contact Seadna Finnegan today for further information