Are you an experienced, attentive operations professional looking for a new challenge?
Can you help drive production processes?
Are you organised and tenacious?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a high-quality textile manufacturer, on a search for a Production Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in West Yorkshire.
The Production Manager will support the production and operations teams to deliver quality material with our client's state-of-the-art machinery and facilities.
· Working directly under the Production Director and alongside the over-lookers to maximise and monitor the service, cost and quality performance of the production operations
· Planning and organising production schedules
· Assessing project and resource requirements
· Estimating and negotiating timescales with Sales and Managers
· Determining quality control standards
· Overseeing production processes
· Re-negotiating timescales or schedules when necessary
· Selecting and ordering of materials
· Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Liaising with Marketing and Sales staff
· Supervising the work of junior staff
· Lead, develop and motivate the company's production team
What are we looking for?
· Production, manufacturing and wool/worsted spinning experience in a fast-moving, shift-based environment is desirable
· Good delegation skills are essential
· Have an excellent attention to detail
· Willing and enthusiastic to learn the production operation from start to finish
· Good communication and management skills
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Be able to easily commute to the factory in Keighley
· Be reliable and trustworthy
· Be flexible
· Computer literate
· Work as part of a team
Our client has a highly-competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.
Up to £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago