Production Manager (Events Agency)
Do you have production experience within events?
Have you worked with global clients?
Do you have a strong track record of organising complex logistics?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-respected brand experience agency, on a search for a talented Production Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
- Communicate business development opportunities to Account Director
- Working on large production builds for exhibitions across UK and Europe
- Support the Account Director in developing responses to briefs
- Keep a firm handle over the financial side of the supplier management process to ensure that the projects deliver their GP targets
- Lead process of project delivery, liaise with the rest of the business to flag up any concerns
- Ability to prioritise own tasks and communicate this to Account and Creative teams
- Provide quality evaluation of projects completed
- Continually looking for innovative solutions, meeting new suppliers to explore possibilities and feeding back recommendations to rest of business
- Ensuring innovation and creativity within each project; which must be realistically deliverable
- Responds positively to change and gains the acceptance of change within the team
- Ask for and value others' input to help make better decisions
What are we looking for?
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage multiple projects
- Production experience within an agency or client side
- Large stand builds
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator/Strong influencing ability
- Strong track record in organising complex logistics
- Experience in managing 3 or more people
- Budgetary skills - budget development, maintenance and reconciliation
You must be; Professional, Creatively-Minded, Organised, a Team Player, Calm, Confident and Encouraging.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary, along with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.