Are you a dynamic and committed operations professional looking for a new challenge?
Can you help drive production processes?
Are you organised and tenacious?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a leading packaging producer, on a strategic search for an experienced Production Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Somerset.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Production Manager will co-ordinate all of the production equipment and resources available in the production area and manage the team in an efficient way to ensure safety, quality and work standards are met at all times.
- Start and stop production as and when necessary to ensure that the factory is in a safe condition at all times
- Ensuring all hygiene (Food standards level) and quality procedures are followed at all times and that all products leaving are 100% compliant with customer specifications (internal and external)
- Conduct regular internal audits for H&S, hygiene and quality
- Have the capability to drive improvements in the control of contractors on the site
- Ensure that all resources available at any time are being efficiently utilised to maximise the performance of the business
- Control the use of raw material to ensure all waste is monitored reported and minimised on a daily basis
- Ensure all production records are completed correctly at all the times
- Develop and manage a detailed plan of improvements to drive safety, quality and cost control
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- Leadership and motivation experience
- 3 - 5-year continuous process experience as a leader
- NEBOSH safety qualification
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Promote-ability within the organization
- Technical background within Manufacturing Operations
- Ability to lead and develop the team
- Strong financial management skills
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.