Do you have experience with production planning within a FMCG Business?
Are you able to work your own materials and plan for incoming business?
Do you have strong communication skills across multiple functions and seniority?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Supplier on the search for a Production Planner. This is a permanent role based in Grimsby.
As the Production Planner you will order your own materials and complete the planning and scheduling for the production department.
- Create production schedule and prioritise works orders for production optimisation
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet KPI's e.g. OTIF, stock holding and reduced WIP, accurate capacity and resource planning
- Support the Head of Planning with the system implementation (SAP) and drive the supply chain and production teams to use the new ERP system effectively
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Head of Planning and Production Manager in a timely manner for discussion and resolution
- Interact with production management daily to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies and other key stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a production planning role within an FMCG Business
- Strong understanding of working with various ERP systems, exposure to SAP would be advantageous
- KPI driven
- Experience in mentoring or leadership
- Experience ordering own materials
- A strong understanding of WIP
- Able to work across multiple products, planning ahead to avoid delays and adapting to changes quickly and effectively
Salary on offer is up to £35k.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information