Production Technician (Electrical)
Are you an experienced Production Technician who is Electrically biased?
Are you looking to join a premium branded food manufacturing company?
Would you like to join a fast growing and dynamic international company?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a UK - Based premium branded food manufacturing company, searching for an experienced Production Technician who is Electrically biased. The overall purpose of the role will be to keep all food manufacturing machinery and services in a maintained and serviceable condition to maximise the productivity of plant.
- To comply with and help maintain health and safety standards within the Engineering and Production Departments
- To carry out breakdown repairs, planned maintenance and one-off improvements/ modifications to equipment, services and buildings
- To record all work on equipment for entry into the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- To ensure parts are ordered when needed or to replace parts used from stock
- Work as a team player within the production department providing a customer service-based relationship with all members of the production team
- Ensure all electrical drawings, documentation and test certificates are kept up to date with assistance from Engineering Manager
What are we looking for?
An experienced food manufacturing Production Technician (electrically biased)
You must be; a communicator, an influencer, a digital native, results driven, self - motivated, a problem Solver, and personable
You must have; Food Hygiene Qualification, H&S qualification, completed Engineering apprentice, experience of working in a food manufacturing environment, ability to be flexible (hours and weekend), steam boilers and systems experience