Do you have experience with alternative energy solutions?
Are you able to travel within the role with overnight stays?
Are you able to liaise with both internal teams and external customers succinctly?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Global Manufacturer of Energy Storage Systems on the search for a Project Manager. This is a permanent role based in Utrecht, Netherlands.
As the Project Manager you will serve as an important technical interface with customers and be responsible for coordinating the implementation of a project. Responsible for meeting the project objectives within quality, time and budget targets, and for managing the associated risks.
- Contribute to and review the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Define/design activities (starting from existing solutions)
- Coordinate a small team of specialists to implement the project tasks
- Provide the interface and maintain a confident relationship with the other contributors of the project
- Contribute to setting project evaluation parameters
- May negotiate minor changes to project scope or specification with the project client
- May contact the project client at a tactical level
- Regularly reports project progress to senior management and/or the client
- Contribute to improving/developing systems
- May manage relationships with external suppliers at a tactical level
- Ensure the quality of the report (in time, cost, profitability and quality standards)
- Promote our portfolio to clients
- Respects company security guidelines and safeguards personal security in the working environment
- Actively participates in the sharing of knowledge and information (Knowledge management)
- Continuous learning and developing in his/her area of responsibility
What we are looking for:
- Mechanical engineering experience involving solar, alternative energy & microgrid related technologies
- Demonstrated capability to use simulation and design tools to support proposals and facilitate sales activities
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field (i.e., mechanical engineering), experience with solar systems or telecommunication systems is highly advantageous
- Solid communication skills (written, verbal) that include direct experience in customer presentations and interactions and proposal writing
- Be versatile team player with can-do attitude that can consistently rise to the occasion in a fast growing and rapidly evolving business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively engage with all aspects of our business internally (e.g., various business teams) and externally (customers, partners, multi-cultural dimension)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (potentially international) with overnight stays required
- High degree of self-motivation
- 5-10 years project management experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading company looking to continue their global growth.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information.