Can you deliver high quality work at pace and to deadlines?
Are you able to win new business and retain clients?
Do you have retail / hospitality industry experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Commercial Design Agency on the search for a Project Manager. This is a permanent role based in Los Angeles.
As the Project Manager you will manage client projects on a global level, across both retail and hospitality, from inception to sign off on final accounts.
- The role is responsible for taking the client's brief and managing the expectations of the client to ensure that the brief is met successfully - on time, on budget and to the required standard
- The role will liaise with our design team and manufacturing partners to ensure that the project is delivered and completed successfully, which is to say on time, on budget and to the required standard
- Budgetary responsibility for the cost of the client's projects
- Managing projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation and installation, strictly following the guidelines in the latest Project Manager Training Pack.
- Sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers required for assigned projects
- Quoting of projects at maximum profitability within clients' budgets
- Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met
- Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project and all relevant PO's are raised at time of order
- Monitoring the progress of projects: consulting with contractors and maintaining quality of production at our Lewes branch and with external suppliers
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed completion dates (on-site where applicable)
- Finding and securing new manufacturing partnerships to improve profitability and service offering
- Achieve specified monthly and annual profitability targets
- Attending client meetings with view to building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Updating Marketing dept. after new client meetings and supporting dept. through regular feedback and suggestions. Update Marketing Calendar with key client events.
- Keeping abreast of industry challenges and trends to offer expert solutions to clients' needs
What we are looking for:
- Project Management experience (3-5 years minimum in a similar environment) (Essential)
- Winning new business and retaining clients (Essential)
- Excellent knowledge of commercial design (industry specific) (Essential)
- Site Fit-out experience (Essential)
- Hospitality industry experience - either agency or client side (Essential)
- Adobe Creative Suite or CAD skills (Advantageous)
- A degree/similar qualification in an appropriate field (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills (Essential)
- Strong creative and design direction (Essential)
- High level of attention to detail (Essential)
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills (Essential)
- Business/financial awareness and interest (Essential)
- Highly self-motived and driven (Essential)
- Advanced Presentation skills (Essential)
- Strong Planning and creative problem-solving skills (Essential)
- Ability to contribute to a team effort (Essential)
- Interest in hospitality design industry trends and developments (Essential)
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to Global agency, work with some of the worlds biggest brands on some of the most creative and innovative projects
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information