Are you target-driven and focused on growing revenue?
Can you motivate others?
Are you technically capable and commercially minded?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a global operating maintenance company, on a search for an experienced and well-networked Sales Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North East England, with flexibility to work from home and some international travel may be required.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Engineer will work as part of a team to grow revenue to maximise customer growth. You will be responsible for driving sales, building customer relationships and generating new business. The ideal candidate will be from a technical/engineering background and have a track record in provoking new business opportunities.
- Grow revenue in line with key sectoral objectives over a five-year process
- Expand sales network and prospect database to build pipeline and opportunity from new customers
- Be liable and oversee the sales process from making introductory enquiries to negotiating and confirming orders
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, understanding their needs and managing accounts to establish new business opportunities
- Carry out market research and analysis to monitor competitor activity
- Use CRM system to strengthen knowledge about individual customers and their requirements
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience and a track record of securing new business
- Mechanical or Engineering qualification - HNC minimum, is desirable
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- Innovative with the ability to solve problems
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, along with a company car and a full benefits package.
If this role sounds like it could be the next exciting step in your career, contact us today for a confidential discussion.