Quality Assurance Manager/ Technical Manager
Would you like to work for a niche seafood manufacturer?
Are you a natural leader and technical expert?
Do you have proven experience in quality assurance and team development?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well- respected niche seafood manufacturer who will be responsible for the control of all quality issues through the low care to despatch area. This role is based in Western Cumbria.
- Ensuring all food safety and quality assurance policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitoring, verification and documentation associated with adherence to regulations.
- Managing a QA team.
- Ensuring full compliance with customer and regulatory requirements relating to product quality, safety and legality.
- Collating traceability information for raw materials/finished products.
- Responsible for maintaining and coordinating internal audits.
- Ensuring staff are fully trained in all current quality and hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring that all the paperwork associated with the FSSC technical standard is kept up to date and stored in a manner as to make retrieval quick and easy.
- Implementing and maintain all Quality and Hygiene standard and procedures as per the FSSC accredited system.
What we are looking for:
- FMCG experience, within the seafood industry
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance/ Technical and team management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
You must be:
- A team player, a strong leader, self- motivated, proactive, energetic and personable.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary package with benefits. Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.