Graduate Quality & NPD Manager
Are you looking to start a career in the FMCG industry?
Are you looking to start career in Quality and NPD in a newly created hybrid role?
Are you a graduate with a keen eye for detail and creativity skills?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Niche Premium FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a Graduate Quality & NPD Manager. This is a permanent role based in South Wales.
As the Quality & NPD Manager you will oversee quality assurance and drink safety policies and procedures, whilst also delivering NPD Projects and recommending opportunities for product quality improvements / cost reductions.
- Ensuring all HACCP and CCP’s are monitored and correct
- Monitor and evaluate adequacy of hygiene and good manufacturing standards
- Inspect quality of raw material and packaging to ensure finished product quality
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and report results
- Managed product development projects from product brief to factory handover and ensure these hit the agreed milestones
- Run pilot production trials, working closely with the production team for NPD, analysing trial data
- Create and agree raw material technical specifications, also arrange analysis of raw materials and finished products.
What we are looking for:
- No experience required just a motivated outlook to succeed.
- BSC related degree
- Great eye for detail
- Innovative and Autonomous work ethic.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information