Are you experienced in a fast paced FMCG environment?
Are you able to maintain high levels of quality whilst being vigilant about continuous improvement?
Are you able to identify and follow through on development opportunities within your own team?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a National Ingredients and Flavouring supplier on the search for a Quality Manager. This is a permanent role based in Liverpool.
As the Quality Manager you will be a key assisting function for the Technical Manager.
- Management of Quality, Safety, Regulatory, Hygiene and Food Safety Issues to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Maintenance of standards to BRC and/or other accreditations
- Maintenance of HACCP and process control systems and all subsequent documentation
- To help set site standards and internal audits
- Identification of staff training needs and training of quality staff in quality procedures.
- Help review and develop quality systems in accordance with customer requirements. Secondary contact at customer and third party audits
- To manage and direct any of the above as required to suitably trained Quality staff.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in a fast paced FMCG production environment
- Strong working knowledge of BRC and similar regulations
- HACCP experience / similar process control systems
- Comfortable leading / assisting with internal audits
- Management of staff including developing members of your team
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a leading national group and work with a wide variety of products.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information