On-Trade National Account Manager
Do you have On-Trade experience and looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex working relationships?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focussed?
MacGregor Black is delighted to be working with an independent brewer on a strategic search for a talented On-Trade National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North West England, with flexibility required for regular travel.
As the On-Trade National Account Manager, you will achieve targeted new business volume and profit within the UK Wholesale On-Trade in line with strategic plans and contributing to the success of the overall region. You will manage, drive and deliver your KPIs within set targets and bringing in new business.
- Work across On Trade to target New Business Opportunities
- Build first level target list and contact strategies
- Actively work within existing customers and key stakeholders to highlight and value potential new business
- Drive volume, visibility and profitability of both existing and newer developmental brands
- Be active in the field working with existing customers' new business teams
- Manage time and resources to achieve objectives
- Achieve New Business KPIs
- Attend and present at quarterly internal business reviews
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with external customers
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Account Management role within a FMCG environment
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Strong sales skills, and understanding of On Trade Drinks landscape
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse data to build a target plan of opportunities
- Ability to build network and contact opportunities
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. This role would suit someone who is looking for career progression and who has drive and enthusiasm to join a fast-growing company.
Contact MacGregor Black today for further information.