Do you have experience of building new channel strategies?
Can you develop and maintain strong working relationships with key strategic partners?
Do you strive to achieve sales targets?
MacGregor Black is currently working exclusively with a leading distributor on a strategic search for a Regional Account Manager, to support the acceleration of the business unit. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based in Southern UK, with a willingness to travel required.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Regional Account Manager will be responsible for assisting the development of the sales plan for the South East Region, taking ownership of delivery of the plan and supporting the sales team to achieve the company sales strategy.
- Grow existing customer accounts and also constantly striving to introduce new accounts to the business
- Assisting the Marketing team to develop and execute the strategic plan for Key Accounts within the area
- Actively seek new business
- Prepare fully for account meetings to include numerical data, samples available, market awareness, forecasting and plans per season
- Provide support to retailers to maintain a strong and effective brand presence including appropriate in store merchandising and online presence
What are we looking for?
- Minimim of 3 years Sales experience within fashion, lifestyle and/or sporting goods
- Experience of working with retail accounts
- Knowledge of brand and product marketing
- Strong numerical ability and budget management experience
- Good understanding of the market and keeping up with the latest trends
You must be: Self-Motivated, Flexible, Passionate about Products, a Team Player, Highly-Organised and Results-Orientated.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary, along with excellent additional benefits including bonus and company car for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.