Are you a strong influencer?
Do you have a hands-on approach to business development?
Can you build long-lasting, effective relationships?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a lifestyle sporting goods brand on a search for a Regional Account Manager - Midlands/North. This is a Full-Time, permanent position and is field-based, with a willingness to travel and visits to the Head Office, as required.
The Regional Account Manager will develop, service and grow profitable business within the designated territory. You will identify new opportunities within a number of wholesalers, branded businesses and federations.
- Manage specified accounts in order to achieve corporate objectives and budgeted targets
- Build long-term profitable business partnerships
- Develop and execute clear business plans with regards to product, pricing, marketing, in-store (where relevant) and logistical excellence
- Ensure successful integration of seasonal sales and marketing initiatives
- Effective communication to departments/stakeholders both internally and externally
- Present product and secure orders by working capably within set ranges, deadlines and targets
- Sales data analysis - use and understand retail data to benefit the Company and customer
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the retail landscape, the key stakeholders, distribution and segmentation, the strength of the brand and competitor activity, new trends etc
What are we looking for?
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Sports/Fashion sector, ideally within an account management/sales position
- Well-developed presentation skills - PowerPoint, verbally and with product
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to work cross functionally in the business and build relationships at all levels
- Full understanding of retail maths - stock to sales ratio, weeks cover etc
- Demonstratable influencing skills at all levels
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today to find out more.