Regional Sales Manager
Are you experienced with field / regional sales?
Do you have a background working in the drinks industry?
Are you passionate about local craft beer?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Award Winning Brewer on the search for an Regional Sales Manager. This is a permanent role based in Surrey.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving volume, distribution and margin of branded products across your regional base (SW London & Parts of Surrey). You will champion our brand messages and communicate these to our customers and consumers.
- Driving sales of the client's range across all routes to market (Free Trade, Leased & Tenanted & Managed Pub Group) to deliver incremental volume and margin growth
- To manage and grow the existing business, as well as drive new businesses by range selling to existing accounts, re-gaining lost and lapsed accounts, building relationships to deliver more consistent / permanent stockists
- To deliver core initiatives set by the Sales Director to directly influence the performance of multiple group operators, e.g. Greene King, JDW, EI Group, M&B, Stonegate, etc.
- Excellence in execution of our core on-trade marketing initiatives to help drive incremental volume and distribution as well as positive ROI
- A minimum call rate of 50 outlets per week across existing customers, lost or lapsed and prospective new business. Attending and running tastings and tap takeovers at customer outlets at weekends and evenings also required
- To maintain and keep records in a full and complete manner and to be the champion of the call management and call planning tools - effective planning and preparation key to the role
- To liaise with distribution to ensure maximum efficiency of delivery process
- To handle all queries in the appropriate manner escalating when appropriate to ensure that we maintain as good a relationship with the customer as possible
- Secondary aspects of the role would be in intelligence gathering, capturing competitor pricing, brand initiatives, insight for new beer and cider styles and marketing data.
What we are looking for:
- Previous field sales experience in the drinks industry
- A real passion for cask ale, craft beer and cider
- Previous experience working in an on-trade environment is desirable
- A flexible, hands on approach with a desire to work and succeed in a small business
- Living on patch is essential (preferable a TW or KT postcode)
- Resilience, commitment, enthusiasm and self-driven
This is a great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join an award winning regional brewer looking to expand their market influence.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information