SNAM - Opportunity with a Difference - Leading FMCG Industry Body
This is a rare opportunity for a prolific networker to work at the heart of the FMCG industry, building relationships at a mid to senior level. Your target audience includes retailers, suppliers, logistics companies, sales and marketing agencies and manufacturers. As an integral part of the commercial team you will own the relationship and identify key stakeholders, targets and work with the wider team to broaden your organisations reach and awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To understand the mix of current and future stakeholders and manage the strategy to build lasting relationships across the industry
- To own the growth plan, set the targets and manage the team to deliver.
- Support the events/marketing team with revenue opportunities
- Set measures for success and review regularly
- Administrate internal relationship management processes
This is an exciting opportunity that's well suited to a commercially minded FMCG professional looking for a different challenge. Can you bring new contacts into the network by introducing the benefits that our client provides? Do you have the commercial acumen to build organisational awareness throughout the industry at all levels through high profile events and meetings? Can you develop strong customer relationships to deliver win/win solution for our client and its shareholders? If so, this may be the step change your career needs.
The role is a mix of home and office based - with a headquarters in Berkshire. The Salary on offer is Circa £60,000 + a strong benefits package.