Can you generate creative solutions to reach objectives?
Do you have excellent project management skills?
Can you drive a positive attitude and motivate a team?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting an international clothing manufacturer, on a search for an experienced Account Manager - Men's Clothing. This is a Full Time permanent role, based in Hertfordshire.
- To maximise the sales for the company throughout the year at agreed margin levels, whilst striving to beat budget sales levels. This will include both existing and new targeted accounts
- To keep the company fully market aware through networking in the trade and keeping abreast of all trade literature
- To be aware of fabric and style trends and be able to source and negotiate fabric prices and delivery requirements accordingly. This includes making the mills fully aware of the quality and delivery standards expected by the company
- To prepare garment ranges for designated customers in conjunction with the company design team
- To develop and maintain satisfactory communications and relationships with designated customers
- To prepare costings in line with the cost base given and margin aspirations of the company. Costings to be prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure in conjunction with the sales co-ordinators that all customer related documentation is communicated effectively to the production team
- To ensure in conjunction with the merchandiser that the customer critical path is completed and maintained correctly in line with the customers' requirements
- To manage commercial problems with your designated customers as and when they occur through the course of a production season to the benefit of the company
- To travel to other office locations in the UK and factory locations worldwide
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in account management, ideally within retail or clothing manufacturing
- Experience of completing daily, weekly reporting and campaign evaluation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good PC skills
- Demonstratable interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Our client is offering a competitive salary and excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.