Are you a proven commercial director with functional expertise in Sales, Marketing and Man management?
Do you have the leadership capability to take responsibility for our brand portfolio across the Finnish retail channels.
Do you come from an International FMCG Background?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading International FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a Sales Director. This is a permanent role based in Finland.
As the Sales Director you will have overall responsibility for the Sales function across Finland.
· Manage Key customers across Finland within a diverse portfolio of product categories
· Full P&L Responsibility
· Increase profit throughout your account base
· Understand your market, and provide key insight and ideas to develop the business
· Manage a team of sales & customer support staff nationwide
What we are looking for:
· A motivated future business leader
· Proven track record in engaging with, managing, and growing both large strategic customers and new business prospects
· You will have strong commercial acumen and be a dynamic professional who is both customer & people focused
· You will have experience within an international FMCG Brand
· Management of key customers across multiple categories, ensuring customer service targets are met
· Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth
· Full P&L KPI accountability for strategic customers, both existing and new
· Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets
· Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
· Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
· Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability
Please contact Anette Fink for a confidential and more in-depth discussion.