Sales and Marketing Manager
Can you help to develop the brand awareness and sales of an emerging brand?
Are you a proven account manager with key contacts across multiple channels?
Can you self-manage your time and drive new business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an emerging producer of natural teas on the search for a Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a permanent role based in London, with remote working.
- Management, business development and P&L
- Sales channels research, search and generation of new business opportunities
- Development of sales and #marketing strategy to enter the market
- Development of marketing strategies for products promotion
- Establishing of long-term contacts and promoting the company's tea products, building strong client relationships
- Forecast and track client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in marketing and sales
- At least 2 years of industry sales experience within hot beverages (coffee, tea etc.)
- Multiple customer account background (Grocery/Convenience/Wholesale/International) and distributor relationships
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive sales
- Self-motivated and highly organised with great time management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and marketing to join a great organisation who are ambitious with their growth, and who have great career development opportunities
Salary on offer is up to £50k + Benefits.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information