Sales Controller (French Speaking)
Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry?
Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
Do you want to be rewarded and recognised for your achievements?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a global leader in Ingredients and Flavouring on the search for a French speaking Sales Controller. This is a permanent role, based either in the London or Paris Office.
As the Sales Controller, you will work with the team in the EMEA HQ to fully develop, implement and manage key accounts within our business.
- Proven track record in engaging with, managing and growing both large strategic customers and new business prospects
- Management of key customers across multiple countries, ensuring customer service targets are met
- Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth
- Full P&L KPI accountability for our strategic customers, both existing and new
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets
- Identify key areas for growth and increase gross profit
- Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability
What we are looking for:
- Native/Fluent in French
- Degree Educated
- Previous experience in similar role with proven track record of achievement is required, preferred in food flavours area
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- High levels of integrity and trust, demonstrating strong ethics and values
- Proven track record of achievement in a similar role
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and results-driven
- IT savvy with good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information.