Do you have a deep knowledge and love for fine wine?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
Would you like to work for a long-established, international premium drinks brand?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a luxury drinks company, on a search for a Sales Director, focusing on the Asian market. The role is Full-Time and is based in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and distribution within the territory, working very closely with the Senior Sales Director based in Singapore and joining an established Asian sales team.
- Assignment of wineries to new distributors
- Achieving sales targets for the territory
- Achievement of activity plans with distributors to maximize sales, profits and brand equity
- Establishment of quality contacts (sommeliers, F&B managers, buyers) within key HORECA and retail accounts
- Adherence to expense budgets
- Direct management of Japan Sales Director
- A wine professional with minimum 8 years' wine industry experience
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent wine knowledge, professional wine training preferred e.g. WSET Level 3
- Candidate needs to be entrenched within the wine industry with an established network
- Languages: Fluent English, an Asian language an advantage
- Excellent communicator and networker
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits for the right candidate.
If you think this could be the next step in your career, contact us today.