Do you have a proven track record in driving sustainable growth across the branded food category?
Are you a proven leader of people and influencer of customers?
Do you want to further develop the growth of a multi-site, industry leading food manufacturer?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Manufacturer on the search for a Sales Director. This is a permanent role based in Northern UK.
We are looking for someone with strong branded food experience and a proven track record of influential customer relationships and consistent sales growth.
- Manage Key customers across the UK within a diverse portfolio of product categories
- Full P&L Responsibility
- Increase profit throughout your account base
- Understand your market, and provide key insight and ideas to develop the business
- Manage a team of sales & customer support staff nationwide
What we are looking for:
- A motivated future business leader
- Proven track record in engaging with, managing and growing both large strategic customers and new business prospects
- You will have strong commercial acumen and be a dynamic professional who is both customer & people focused
- You will have experience within branded food
- Management of key customers across multiple categories, ensuring customer service targets are met
- Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth
- Full P&L KPI accountability for strategic customers, both existing and new
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets
- Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability
As this is a confidential role please contact Anette Fink today for further information.