Do you have a deep knowledge and passion for Home and Living?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
Would you like to work for a leading innovator?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading bathroom product supplier, on a strategic search for a talented Sales Director. This is a Full-Time permanent role and is home-based.
The Sales Director will primarily be responsible for the UK specialist retail, wholesaler and distributor channels. You will be expected to develop and implement an effective sales strategy planning and executing sales, marketing and product development programs that will meet pre-determined targets and increase market share.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data
- Develop an operating budget for the sales division that meets business goals
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Complete market research and analyse results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of leading sales channels within the KBB sector
- Previous experience in a senior sales position with demonstrated ability to recruit and develop a multi-channel sales team to meet or exceed targets
- Be entrenched within the industry with an established network, with the ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Excellent communicator and networker, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organisation
- Demonstrated skills in negotiating and closing on critical sales contacts
The successful candidate can expect a market-competitive salary, where your on-target earnings would be expected at over £100,000 per year, there is also shares available within the company for the appropriate candidate.
If you have a history of successfully meeting and exceeding enterprise sales goals, then we want to hear from you. Contact Jon McNeish for a confidential discussion today.