Are you an experienced Export / International professional looking for a new challenge?
Can you identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability across international territories?
Can you tell the story and influence global customers?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading food manufacturer, on a strategic and pivotal search for an Account Director - International. This is a Full-Time permanent role, with flexibility on location and some international travel may be required. Head Office based in Yorkshire.
Working with the Commercial Sales and Marketing teams, the Account Director - International will be responsible for managing current customers including major retailers, distributors and agents. You will predominantly be developing further sales opportunities and creating the export strategy across the Asian and American regions.
- Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring the performance of all members of the allocated team
- Contribute to the development of the mid-range plan and support the establishment of both annual and monthly sales budgets and objectives
- Have responsibility for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company and, most specifically with Advance Procurement and Estimating to develop the bidding strategy for each project
- Establishment of both market and target customer strategies for the Company
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, especially in relation to international business
- Ensure application of sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- Review tenders and support overall tender process
- Ensure that Order Launch meetings and documentation are effective and monitor results
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- 3+ years of international sales experience, with demonstratable background in Export Sales within a branded FMCG food or drink business
- Identify opportunities for increased sales and profitability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Excellent Excel, Power-point and research skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels
Our client is offering a generous salary package of Circa £60,000 with excellent additional benefits. If you are an out-going, organised, and focused individual and this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.