Do you have experience in sales in wine or spirits?
Are you looking to grow your career with of the world's leading wine importers?
Do you have experience in Asia?
MacGregor Black is currently working on an opportunity with a prestigious and well respected wine importer, based in Shanghai, on a Sales Manager role.
This Sales Manager role is about delivering the commercial strategy being accountable for translation of strategic commercial priorities into operational plans with key customers.
We are looking for candidates with experience in sales in the Wine or Spirits, FMCG, RTD or Liquor sectors.
This is what is expected of you in this Sales Manager role:
* Successfully building and managing a customer base and developing effective routes to market for all channels across China
* Securing sales with new distributors in all channels
* Undertaking appropriate marketing activities to assist with sales and brand growth, including representation at trade shows
* Conducting wine dinners, in-store demo tastings and staff training across China
* Creating brand awareness through trade marketing activities
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in commercial sales with experience of China (basic understanding of Mandarin required).
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic commercial professional who is both process & customer focussed.
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Innovative, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Honest.
On offer to the right candidate is an exceptional remuneration package.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.