Do you have experience of building new channel strategies?
Can you develop and maintain strong working relationships with key strategic partners?
Do you strive to achieve sales targets?
MacGregor Black is currently working exclusively with a rapidly-growing European footwear and apparel brand on a strategic search for a Sales Manager - DACH, to support the acceleration of the business unit. This is a Full-Time permanent role, home-based in Germany, with a willingness to travel required.
Reporting to the Territory Manager, the Sales Manager - DACH will be responsible for assisting the development of the sales plan for a geographical area, taking ownership of delivery of the plan and supporting the sales team to achieve the company sales strategy.
- Support the development of a new channel opening strategy
- Create a network of new accounts with key strategic partners
- Assisting the Territory Manager/VP Sales & Marketing to develop and execute the strategic plan for Key Accounts within the area
- Actively seek new accounts
- Develop and maintain clear plans to work with and develop all accounts with particular emphasis on key accounts
- Prepare fully for account meetings to include numerical data, samples available, market awareness and market, industry and company developments
- Provide support to retailers to maintain a strong and effective brand presence including appropriate in store merchandising and online presence
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated or equivalent
- 3+ years Sales experience
- Experience working with retail accounts
- Knowledge of brand and product marketing
- Experience of working with channels preferably within Sports, Lifestyle or Fashion
- Use of analytics to predict trends and develop marketing and merchandising activity
- Budget management experience
- Experience of building new channel strategy
You must be: Self-Motivated, Flexible, Passionate about Products, a Team Player, Highly-Organised and Results-Orientated.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary, along with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.