Are you passionate about craft spirits?
Are you experienced in the hospitality trade?
Can you help to develop brand reputation and market share?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Artisan Gin Distillery on the search for a Sales Manager. This is a permanent field based role.
As the Sales Manager you will help to facilitate growth nationwide. You will be highly enthusiastic, flexible, dynamic and entrepreneurial and ultimately become the face of the brand to consumers and the trade.
- Being responsible for the distribution of the core range, staff training, regular attendance/relationship building and consumer sampling at key on-trade accounts in each core market
- Identifying opportunities that generate press and a buzz around the brand
- Working in house to host gin tasting/ gin making events
- Attending and managing the brand's booth at festivals and other events in core markets
- Help take new ideas from conception to rollout to help develop the brand through marketing or sales channels
- Support the running of in events including welcoming guests, networking with both suppliers and retailers as well as leading talks for industry staff
- Build sustainable rapport with key contacts within the business and wider consumer group in formal and informal (social) settings
What we are looking for:
- People with a passion for gin! You must have a strong spirits background, whether through professional experience or strong personal interests/hobby
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident people, those who are passionate about teaching and engaging with a large group of people at events and competent at liaising with suppliers and industry professionals
- Someone who has good knowledge of the hospitality industry and enthusiastic to offer knowledge and training to industry staff of our brand
- Champion of new ideas and initiatives; ability to identify new business opportunities and make them a reality
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have a good skill set to present to 30 -40 people at a time
- Willing to do your own research on the history of Gin and current product trends
- Be flexible to promote and work on outside events
- A valid UK driving licence for 1 year+
- Experience in the hospitality industry
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Manager to develop a growing brand and become the face of the business to both on and off trade retailers.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information