Can you provide trusted guidance on SAP solutions?
Do you thrive on making changes and discovering the results?
Do you want to work with respected organisations in the public and private sectors?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a global IT provider on an exciting opportunity for an SAP BPS, Reporting and BI Solution Architect to join our client's growing Manufacturing and Automotive service line. This role is based in the West Midlands. The main purpose is to assist with the growth and enabling delivery of SAP solutions to various clients.
- Provide trusted advisor guidance on SAP solutions and migration options; and devise high level road maps and associated business cases to move to next gen S/4 HANA architectures
- Develop the SAP GTM strategy, approach, methods, differentiators and account plan as well as working with SAP on Joint Account Planning activities
- Lead RFP responses and other sales initiatives and support client partners to win new opportunities
- Support senior client conversations, articulating the value of current SAP offerings
- Develop, run and coordinate specific SAP sales campaigns, working with client partners to identify opportunities
- Collaborate with companies to leverage global capabilities and reach
What are we looking for?
- Strong SAP Finance and Controlling expertise
- Large scale SAP delivery experience including S/4 HANA
- Experience in large scale business and financial transformation programmes
- Strong experience of solution architecture / design, utilizing SAP product set
- Business case and roadmap development
- Experience of a range of delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Bimodal)
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
If you think this role could be for you, get in touch today.