Are you a talented, enthusiastic and innovative Scrum Master or Agile Coach?
Do you want to work for a market leader in in I.T. services, consulting and software development?
Are you interested in delivering the best possible solutions during a period of growth?
Macgregor Black are working on exciting new opportunities for Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches. Our clients are market leaders in I.T. services, consulting and software development and are seeking committed and flexible individuals to join their existing Agile teams based in London.
You will be working on new or existing large-scale projects, liaising with clients and stakeholders of all levels. As Scrum Master or Agile Coach you will be responsible for working with Agile teams, to implement from scratch Agile in organisations or amend current Agile practises. Coaching, training and delivery of Agile will also be key responsibilities. Excellent communication skills are required by our clients that have an Agile methodology and vision to be market leaders in the field.
· You should have at least 4 years' experience in the related field of expertise
· Official relevant qualifications would be ideal and a strong commitment to continuous improvement of Agile processes
· Background in Development, Testing, Business Analysis or Product Ownership would be ideal
- Excellent client relationship management skills across business and technical stakeholders
- Experienced in implementing Agile in a greenfield site or transitioning a non-Agile approach to Agile
- Willingness to travel to client sites when required
- Ability to facilitate Agile meetings and maintain Agile Artefacts
- Relevant reporting and governance management, including delivery of presentations
Due to our clients continued growth and vision on implementing Agile practises to their clients, they can offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits such as bonus/incentive scheme and generous holiday allowance. If you think that this role sounds suitable for you then please apply today.